Oriemac Machinery Zoomlion Brand 85 ton Rough Terrain Crane ZRT850 Heavy Crane Price
Oriemac Machinery Zoomlion Brand 85 ton Rough Terrain Crane
ZRT850 Heavy Crane Price
1. Maneuverable and robust drive • Four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer chassis; • Fully hydraulic steering system; • Variable steering modes, front-wheel steer,four-wheel steer and crab steer;short vehicle length and small turning radius provide the crane with maximum maneuverability and flexibility in narrow job sites
2. Excellent off-road capability • Big ground clearance and departure / approach angle offer excellent off-road capability.
3. Strong gradeability • Cummin electronically-controlled engine, automated transmission and steerable drive axlex provide reliable power output. • Even in the condition of abrupt road resistance,the engine can also be functional. • Four-wheel drive, hydraulic suspension and special tires optimize the vehicle’ s drive performance to its maximum, suitable for any bad roads and job sites.
4. Pick-and-carry operations • The rough terrain crane has the ability to pick and carry loads, thus improves the working efficiency greatly. • The crane can also carry out ”On tires“ Lifts without extending the outrigger beams in narrow job sites. • Superior pick-and-carry ability during short-distance transit can bring great convenience to the users.
5. Single cab design • Single cab design with large skylight provides large field of view; • Air-cushioned seat suits to all types of figures, which can release the driver’ s or operator’ s fatigue, thus improves the working efficiency; • The crane is fitted with air conditioning, suitable for all-weather work; • Digital display and keyboard units,advanced data bus technology,error check and audible & acoustic alarm ensure the safety and high efficiency of the operation.
|Working performance||1||Max. rated lifting capacity × working radius||kg.m||85000×2.5|
|2||Max. load moment of main boom||kN.m||2700|
|3||Max. load moment of main boom (fully extended)||kN.m||1280|
|4||Max. lifting height of main boom (fully extended)||m||49.8|
|5||Max. lifting height of jib||m||65.7|
|Dimensions||6||Overall dimensions (L × W × H)||mm||14460×3400×3800|
|7||Outrigger spread (Height × Width)||mm||7380×7300|
|8||Main boom length||mm||12100 - 47000|
|9||Jib length||mm||9500 - 16000|
|10||Boom angle||°||-2 - 80|
|11||Swing range||360° unlimited swing (Full range)|
|Working speeds||12||Max. hoist rope speed (Main winch)||m/min||130|
|13||Min. boom telescoping out time||s||120|
|14||Min. boom telescoping in time||s||135|
|15||Min. boom derricking up time||s||46|
|16||Min. boom derricking down time||s||105|
|Hydraulic system||18||Maximum working pressure||MPa||31.5|
|19||Rate working flow||L/min||280|
|20||Hydraulic oil tank capacity||L||1000|
|Gross vehicle mass||21||Gross weight||kg||52000|
|Driving||24||Max. driving speed||km/h||36|
|26||Treads (Front / Rear)||mm||2632|